Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 26, 2015 "I love the Temple!"

Sister Hulet & Me at the Temple
Area: Edina Minnesota
Companion: Sister Hulet
Snail Mail:
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 West 96th Street
Bloomington, MN  55438-1715

 Hi All!
This week has been so wonderful! It has been full of excitement and craziness!!!! We got to see the Minnehaha falls this week, and the Minnesota “spoon”……. it was so fun!  All the missionaries in our Zone were able to provide much needed service at “Feed My Starving Children”. It was super fun!  It is an amazing organization.  We also got to do a service project taking a couple of boys out for a walk. Their names were Scooby & Scrappy. They are Pugs. I also learned how to play “pugology”!!
Temple Day!
Our most progressing investigators are "The Girls." They are sisters.  They have been reading their scriptures and saying their prayers every day! We are so proud of them for having the desire to want to know the truth for themselves.  I know that Heavenly Father truly has his hand in all things, especially His timing. I am so grateful for that.
We were able to go to the temple this week; it was so needed. I really enjoyed being away from all the craziness of the world for a little bit. The temple is truly the house of the Lord.  I am so grateful that we can go to the temple and remember the covenants that we have all made. I love going there to talk to the Lord and receive revelation. I love the temple!!! I hope that you are all happy and healthy!
"Minnihaha Falls"
Love, Sister Young

Me & Brittney!

"Minnesota Spoon with a Cherry on top!"


Tom, Brittany & us !!  "Our Little Family!"
"Us @ Minnihaha falls"

No comments:

Post a Comment