Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19, 2014 "All wrapped up"

Sister Hulet & Me 1/19/2015
Area: Edina Minnesota
Companions: Sister Hulet

Snail Mail:
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 West 96th Street
Bloomington, MN  55438-1715

Hi!
"Apparently this Shitzu loves me, I'm the only one that can hold it!"
       This week has been so crazy, busy, wonderful, and spiritual all wrapped up together! I went on exchanges with the Bloomington Sisters. It was so fun to see how the three of them work together! I am so grateful for the atonement this week. I have truly seen it bless not only my life but my investigators lives. I know that as we fully apply the atonement in our everyday lives that we will be happier, closer to our Father in Heaven, and we will see the blessings in our everyday lives.
I love you to the “Moonisota” and Back!!!!
Love
Sister Young

PS “Our investigators Shitzu apparently loves me, it won’t let ANYONE PICK IT UP EXCEPT ME!!  Ha,ha,ha,!” 
"Minneapolis Skyline "




#Redneckmissionaries!!  Sister Hulets brothers Deer Jerky!

"Sweet" Sisters!!

Disney is covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment