Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 10, 2015 "Sis. Hulet, bittersweet...saying Good-bye"



"Sister Hulet & I...Last week, but Eternal Friends!"
Companion: Sister Hulet; St. George, Utah

Snail Mail:
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 West 96th Street
Bloomington, MN  55438-1715

Dear Family & Friends,

I hope this letter finds you all well. I want you to know that you are in my prayers every day! :) Yesterday was Zone conference, it was wonderful! It really gave me a lot to ponder about. I haven't had time to look over my notes yet, but when I do, I plan to apply the things that I wrote down into my daily schedule.
"The Cassell Family"
#wonderfulfamily #Cheesecakefactory #spoiledsisters
This week is going to be amazing! I was talking to "the girls" at church on Sunday, and a couple of them expressed their desire to set a baptismal date! We then had a wonderful lesson on baptism in gospel principles; Heavenly Father truly has a marvelous plan for everyone. 
We were able to spend some time with the Cassell family from Prior Lake. They were in Sister Hulet's last area. They are the most wonderful family!  They “treated” us and took us to The Cheesecake Factory!!!! #spoiledsisters ……. They really know how to make someone feel loved! It was so much fun!!!!!!

So apparently, I am the dog whisperer. Dogs that don't like to be held, particularly “Shih Tzu’s”.... will let me cuddle up to them, I think it might be Maggie Moo's  (Ashlee’s dog that recently died) way of keeping in touch with me:)

"Sister Edgington's Ben with Me"
This dog in the picture is Sister Edgington's. Sister Edgington is from Brazil. She served a mission there too! She is so great! She is a great cook! I kept saying; “Bryan would be so jealous” because I was able to look through her “mish pics” from Brazil. Best of all, her house has little bits of Brazil in it! She said she would teach me how to cook a dish from Brazil so that I can cook it for Bry when I am home!

This week is so bittersweet as Sister Hulet is starting to say her goodbyes.  I have learned so much from her! She is truly a wonderful missionary; it will be so hard to let her go. She has become one of my best friends! I know that our friendship will last throughout all eternity. She has taught me how to have fun and still work hard. I am grateful for the time I have had to be able to serve with such a great example, friend, companion, and missionary! She will continue to be a great missionary when she gets home. I am so grateful for the opportunity Pres. Forbes gave me to serve with Sister Hulet. It was truly inspired to have us be companions here in Edina. I love you all, and hope ya'll have a great week and Valentine’s Day! I LOVE serving the Lord in the MMM!
"Me & Bruzzer"
Love Sister Young
PS: Give the kids hugs and kisses from Aunt Ashee!!!!

"Faith, Me & Sister Hulet"




"Service Project!" #puttinglegostogether #Elderswereinheaven







"Hello" from Edina!!










"Desirae & Kids, aka Rugrats" Our life  #withourrugrats

No comments:

Post a Comment