Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015 "Happiness is.....!!!"


"Sister Young & Sister Hulet"

Area: Edina Minnesota
Companions: Sister Hulet

Snail Mail:
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 West 96th Street
Bloomington, MN  55438-1715


Hello!

     First off can I say that I am so happy to be here in Edina!!! It is such a beautiful area! It actually covers Minneapolis too. So I am in downtown a lot; it’s so fun. It is definitely different than my other areas though!!! I love being able to see the Minneapolis's skyline at night! It looks so pretty!!!

My Companion is Sister Hulet. She is from St. Gorgeous, Utah. She is “dying” February 18. (She goes home then) Sister Hulet is a blast, she is seriously so adorable! I love her to pieces.  Sister Hulet and I get along great!!! It has been so fun getting to know each other!
We live in an apartment. Our apartment is super nice. We sleep in the living room and we even have our own washer and dryer which is so nice.   We to pay for that laundromat nonsense anymore! It is quite a bit colder here than in Roch.  No dad, we don’t have technology around these parts and we still use a “piece of junk” phone, but that’s okay!
Sister Young with Tatonka Owachee
 in Rochester!
     Edina is sooo busy!! We have so many appointments here its great! We have 10 investigators with two approaching baptism. Sister T. F. will be getting baptized on the 24th, and Sister A.W. has been a miracle! She will probably get baptized the first week of February!!! I love the people here, the ward is so great, and they really want to help out the missionary work. I am so grateful for hard working members that are willing to dedicate so much of their time to the Lord!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
"Crazy sisters!"
     I love you to the “Moonisota” and Back!!!!
Sister Young
Sister Roberts likes Tatonka too!








No comments:

Post a Comment