Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015, "Running behind......."

Area:  Edina
Companion: Sister Kaila Coleman
Hometown: Washington
Snail Mail:                                         
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 West 96th Street
Bloomington, MN  55438-1715

Email: ashlee.young@myldsmail.net

June 22, 2015

Hi!
Hey it is transfers and I’m staying, now my 5th transfer baby, WOO HOO!!!

I’m running behind, I’m going to have to send my weekly letter next week!https://bay181.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gif
"No Illusions, Beautiful Sisters!"

Love you to the Moonisota and Back!
"Illusion Wall!"
Sister Ashlee Young



Christy: "They are beaming with the Light of Christ!"

P-Day....Reunited!!
"Sisters!"
"nutty"

"goof balls!"






"Illusion Wall!"

P-day, saw Sister Hunt
"crazy!"


Elder  Morgan, Henerie and Crapo did the Blazen Challenge!


"Contributions from Sister Coleman's mom!"
"Hey!"
"LOL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment