Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28, 2015 "The Cokeville Miracle & Merry Christmas!"


 
Area: Anoka Minnesota
Companion: Sister Kaitlyn Richardson 
Hometown: Sammamish, Washington
Snail Mail:                                         
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 West 96th Street
Bloomington, MN  55438-1715

Email: ashlee.young@myldsmail.net

Hey Everyone!
      What an amazing week it has been.  I am so grateful we have had the wonderful opportunity to take time to look back at the Savior's birth. I am so grateful I have this time to be a missionary to share the gospel with God's children. I have been able to see so many miracles as I have shared my testimony that He Lives and that He was born for us. I know that prayer is so powerful. That is one thing that I have definitely learned on my mission is to rely on my Heavenly Father. I know He hears our prayers. We got permission to watch “The Cokeville Miracle” with Muriel and her daughters Mariah and Cheyenne! It was so good! We were all in tears! It is so powerful how Heavenly Father listens to His children’s prayers. I am so grateful that we have the opportunity to learn from their innocent desires and faith.
      Let us all pay attention to children’s humble prayers!
 Love,
Sister Young
2 Kings 6:15-17 
15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?
16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment