Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015 "Feeding the Lost Sheep....."

I remember this  crazy guy!
Companion: Sister Kaila Coleman
Hometown: Washington
Snail Mail:                                         
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 West 96th Street
Bloomington, MN  55438-1715



Hi Mom, Dad, friends and family,

 I’m sorry that my emails have been really short lately. (Can I just say my toes are like popsicles!) Last night it was storming really badly. We thought there was a tornado! The lightning and thunder were non-stop. The wind blew so hard, and was so loud we thought our apartment was going to blow away.  Then, the very next day you wouldn’t even believe how hot and humid it was. It is so green here too!  I really want us to be able to come back here and visit. I love my mission. Sister Coleman and I are such great friends.  Please keep us, and our area in your prayers. We need new people to teach!
I ordered an investigator, but only got a sandwich...
Bad news, I still have hives. DANG IT!  But……the good news is, they are almost gone! Today on our P-Day we had a nerf gun war with our whole Zone and guess what?  I napped before the nerf Zone war and I think it worked, because I won!!  I think the nap helped! Lol!

I’ve got to run we are busy tonight; we are going to teach a less active lady that was a "lost sheep.” I will let you know next week how it goes.

So fun to hear you are having a “Young” family FHE at the Spruces tonight.  FHE is so important! Tell everyone hi and that I love them! Tell Allie I will reply to her great card soon! (I need their address) Her card made my day!

I just want to say I love you all. I love being a missionary and I love the Savior. I know because He Lives that we too can live again. Thank you for your support!  I'll try to email later but probably won't have time. I love you both. Have fun, be safe, and work hard. Please give everyone my love.  I miss my kiddos today!

I love you to the “Moonisota” and back!

Sister Ashlee Young
Rub a dub dub, I found
Sister Coleman in the tub!
Lunch after District Mtg. with my boys is the best!
We have to hand it to each other........
At Headquarters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment