Sunday, June 1, 2014

Seminary Graduation!!!

Can't believe I graduated from seminary today!! I am so grateful that I have had the most wonderful experiences the past 4 years with the best teachers! Thank you for always being there and being prepared! My testimony has grown so much because of this wonderful program!! Huge thank you to my wonderful family for being there for me and for coming to support me! I love you and I love this gospel!!!!
~My Mommy & I~
~The Fairbanks Family minus Elder Cody~
 ~Grace & Lexie, oh and a little photo bomber Brooklyn~

~All the Girls~
 ~My Parents~
 ~They are all going to pass me #I'mshort~
 ~Love being their Aunt Ash~
~We miss Elder Fairbanks~
 ~Daddy & I~
~Bryan & Sarah, and my niece that's still cookin'~
~A little late but we celebrated the Tanks 2nd Birthday~


No comments:

Post a Comment